General admission Guidelines
- 50% of the total seats shall be filled by the management from among the applicants of their choice provided they satisfy the eligibility conditions. The remaining 50% shall be filled by the University through the Centralized Allotment Programme.
- The applicants should register their names by remitting the registration fees, which will be fixed by the college authorities at the beginning of every academic year. The registration fee is not refundable. The application form and prospectus will be issued only on payment of the registration fee.
- The filled up application forms should reach the college within the time and date stipulated by the University. Self attested copies of S.S.L.C. and the mark lists of the qualifying examinations should be attached to the application form.
- The candidates who are selected for admission as per rules will have to appear for an interview with the following documents in original;-
A) Transfer Certificate
B) Course and conduct certificate
C) S.S.L.C., +2 copies
D) Original mark lists of the qualifying examination, +2 copies
E) Eligibility certificate from M.G. University (for students who have passed qualifying examination from boards outside Kerala).
F) Pass certificate for U.G. admission and Degree certificate for P.G.admission.
G) Migration certificate (in the case of graduates from other Universities)
H) Caste & Income certificate (for students belonging to S.C., S.T. and O.E.C.& S.E.B.C)
I) Three passport size photographs.
- The Principal has the authority to deny or cancel the admission of a candidate whose character and conduct are found not to be satisfactory.
Candidates seeking admission under management quota should apply in the prescribed form available on payment of Rs.100/-.